Pages

Tuesday 8 November 2016

Ready 4A 'nother Kickstarter?

I certainly am having just gone for the Full Monty in 4A Miniature's second Kickstarter!

Saelian - Goblin Champion featured in the Kickstarter


I've mentioned 4A Miniatures several times before and I'm a big fan of the Kev Adams sculpted Goblins in their range - as you can see...

Some of my Goblin Warband painted up.

As well as the Sea Demon range sculpted by Paul Muller - 

And my little Sea Demon Warband
Andy of 4A Miniastures (top bloke and always worth having a good chat with at the many shows he takes his stall to across the country) has just set up a small but perfectly formed Kickstarter to expand both these ranges and it looks like it's going really well so far with £638 of the £800 target being raised already.

Cracker - another of the Goblin Champions featured in the Kickstarter
Particular highlights for me would be this rather fine looking Bolt Thrower and crew


The Sea Demons are a brilliant and unusual bunch and this new Leader for the Sea Demon Swordsmen makes a fine addition to the range - I particularly like the little crab loin cloth - pinchy!


The Spikers look like they could add some ranged support - presuming that they fire said spikes from their living weapons?!


There's also some great add ons in the form of Goblins and Sea Demons Andy has released in the past - I've already got most of both ranges but Urgull the Short caught my eye!


And there's even freebies! Should the project reach its £800 target then backers of more than £20 will receive this fun little pair - Fast Food.


There's also a great little lizard pack which will go to backers of more then £20 if the project doubles its target of £800. 


I'd definitely like to get my hands on this little bunch as these critters appear on some of the Goblins already released and feature quite heavily as the Goblins' favoured haute couture!


Anyway don't just take my word for it - go and check it out for yourself!

3 comments:

  1. Damnit, I didn't need to know there were such things as sea goblins! Must control my spending....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Backed for 2 sets of Sea Demons...love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, they look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete