Pages

Wednesday 10 November 2010

It'll be all Wight on the night....


Apologies for the terrible pun!



So more skiving off from the Orc's Drift project - seems a bit daunting at the moment when my painting time keeps getting eroded by work and involuntary evening naps!

 
To get the ball rolling again I've been treating myself by painting some minis I've had a while now and here we have a terrible triumvirate of tortured and tatterdemalion teratisms to add to the Baron's band of Lost Souls! The eagle-eyed among you will recognise them as the rather fine Barrow-Wights from the old Citadel Lord of the Rings range.











3 comments:

  1. I love those old minis. They have a lot of character.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that one guy pumping iron with medieval dumbbells? The blade & chain guy is cool figure. Once again I like your metal treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys - Phreedh made a funny comment on the LAF about that very fellow, enquiring as to whether he was wight lifting...

    ReplyDelete